Thank you :) and it’s hard trust me :) and I haven’t heard from my dad today…
you are so loved
- Everyone who reblogs this will be assigned to another blogger. Please leave that blogger anonymous messages of love and best wishes everyday until Christmas.
- Reveal yourself on the 25th. :)
- You may also give the person promos, make sure that they aren’t following you in case they realize.
- You can also exchange addresses (if you trust each other) and send Christmas cards or real presents!
- You must reblog this post. Likes will not count.
- You must be willing to message someone everyday leading up to Christmas without reminders. Please remember!
- You must have your ask box on, with anonymous on as well.
- I’d really like it if you were following me, but it’s not a requirement.
- If you change your mind, please notify me!
I think this is a really sweet idea!
Inspired by r-jects.
The Glitter Jar I made today as a way of distracting myself! And it actually worked while I was making it, now hopefully it will continue to work when I am anxious or depressed :)
I do the same thing with my snowglobes It really is calming
Glitter jars -
I was taught about glitter jars during my time as an inpatient. I learnt the magic of glitter during a self-soothe class as part of an emotional coping skills lesson.
There’s no science, no counting, no acceptance and no forceful methods involved in the alteration of your emotions during use of the glitter jar - just distraction.
Making a glitter jar is simple. You will need:
- 1 jar (with a lid of course!)
- 1/10 vegetable oil
- 9/10 water
- glitter - lots of!
- food colouring
- anything else shiny
Add the water and vegetable oil together. Add a few drops of food colouring, all of the glitter and anything else shiny. Put the lid on (tight!) and shake it.
When you want to cut / binge / scream / cry, shake the glitter jar and watch until the glitter is settled. It’ll calm you and hopefully the emotion will pass.
Reblogging for my followers. I made one of these and it is honestly so calming to just watch it.
Mun: I can do this with the butterfly project now…cool
Glitter Jar will make all the feels, Happy Feels!!!
I want one of these soooooo much
Read it in a different way, you could save their life
this is insane
im like mesmerized by this
this is awesome, and so true at the same time